Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group (OSEG) includes of a number of companies, including: Lansdowne Stadium Limited Partnership (o/a TD Place), the Ottawa 67’s Hockey Club, the Ottawa REDBLACKS Football Club, the Lansdowne Retail Limited Partnership (o/a “Shops at Lansdowne”), Lansdowne Master Limited Partnership and the OSEG Foundation. Unless otherwise indicated, this policy applies to all of the above entities and any reference to “OSEG” includes all of the above entities. OSEG manages the business interests and related websites (“OSEG Sites
”) for the:
WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information that refers to an individual specifically and is recorded in any form. Personal information includes such things as name, address, age, income, birth date, medical records and credit records. Business contact information for a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered personal information.
WHEN AND WHY DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION?
OSEG does not require that any personal information be provided in order to view the OSEG Sites, so we do not automatically collect personal information when you visit us there. When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through an OSEG Site, we collect certain personal information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers) email address, and phone number in order to fulfill any orders you place. Additionally, we use this to:
WHEN DO WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Respond to your inquiries and send you requested information
- Allow you to participate in contests and promotions
- Process and keep track of transactions through our e-stores and report back to you
- Protect against fraud and error
- Recommend products and services that OSEG believes will be of interest to you, including events and promotions taking place at TD Place, which is operated by OSEG
- Perform internal market and trend analysis
- Comply with legal and government regulations
- OSEG may share your personal information with its affiliates and related entities, including its joint venture partners, and registered charities operated by OSEG, such as the OSEG Foundation.
- We may contact you by email on behalf of external business partners with offers that may be of interest to you. All of our email communications of this manner will identify OSEG or one of our teams as the sender and include an “unsubscribe” option to allow you to opt out of receiving these types of offers.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of OSEG’s business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law, including court orders or subpoenas. We may also share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it.
WHERE DO WE STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION?
OSEG retains your personal information only as long as it is reasonably required to carry out our operations, or as required by federal or provincial laws. Your information may be transferred to and maintained in whole or in part on computer networks, which may be located outside of the province, country or other governmental jurisdiction in which you reside, and may be stored on equipment or in facilities leased or licensed from third parties.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION FROM YOUR VISIT?
HOW DO I ACCESS MY INFORMATION OR REMOVE MY CONSENT?
WHO CAN I CONTACT WITH QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS?